What We Provide
Alcohol Rehab Bradford has been giving medication and liquor treatment since 2003. Through extensive work with people suffering from addiction, we acquired or vast knowledge and skills.
How We Help
In the United Kingdom, Alcohol Rehab Bradford is known as a Substance Abuse Service provider. We utilise an incorporated model that joins peer bolster, psychosocial intercessions and phenomenal clinical care at each phase of an individual's recuperation journey. We aim at providing personalised support to ensure success in recovery and long lasting freedom from substance abuse.
To accomplish our vision, we
- Regularly challenge ourselves to maintain the highest level of quality in everything we do, from specialists or general medication to collaborative long term planning.
- Work in group based treatment centre points close to where individuals live.
- Trust that incredible basic care is vital for restoration and develop powerful associations with local GPs, Community Pharmacists and partners from the more extensive treatment system.
- Provide a complete range of evidence-based treatment which acknowledges the intricate nature of dependency and its effects.
- Utilising the power of group therapy and Mutual Aid to avail lasting results.
- Subscribing to SMART Recovery.
- Know that the support and guidance of family and caregivers is essential and provide them with support and guidance.
- Figure out what is available to us and how to fill in the gaps.
Please call us at 0800 246 1509 to learn more about the Addiction Services at Alcohol Rehab Bradford.
For Service Users
You can go through our Patient Information Leaflet if you want to understand the ways we can assist you till you are completely healed.
For data on the OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments) accessible see our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine.