Non Residential Drug Dependency Treatment
Individuals with a mild drug abuse problem and are dedicated to quitting will find non-residential rehab centres very helpful. While in recovery, they are allowed the freedom to continue working and caring for the family.
Due to the withdrawal symptoms that are usually experienced during detoxification, residential drug treatment programs are highly recommended when dealing with addiction to substances such as heroin.
But a mild addiction to substance abuse, if detected at the initial stages can be treated in an outpatient rehab facility successfully.
Outpatient recovery is a perfect alternative for individuals who are persuaded to quit utilizing their substance of decision, yet require the adaptability of a program that will work around their timetables.
Defining Non Residential Rehabilitation
An outpatient recovery program offers medication and alcohol treatment sessions that can be booked amid different times consistently.
They are expected to report to their rehab centres at the scheduled times to get their prescriptions refilled and see a therapist, since this allows them to go about their daily lives and run their errands.
Although most attention in non-residential treatments is aimed at therapy, teaching, and giving the addict a reliable framework of encouragement and support, these treatments differ in structure and intensity and provide a variety of services.
An outpatient treatment program may benefit individuals who have a committed, disciplined approach will succeed in recovery.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
Outpatient Drug Treatment Options
The choice of drug or the intensity of the person's dependency and how far along they are in recovery are the basis of different types of non-residential treatment plans.
There are three main types of outpatient treatment programs
- 1 Day Schemes
- Outpatient day programmes have the largest amount of care and structure given inside an outpatient setting.
- For several hours each day and 5 to 7 days a week, patients agree to meet their doctors in a 24-hour non-residential plan.
- Group counselling, psychiatric counselling, biofeedback and other forms of therapy are all part of the program that the patient will be required to stick to.
- After the conclusion of the sessions, the patients are free to return to their dwelling which may be a sober living home or to their loved ones.
- Day programs require an extensive time duty, which can confine an individual's accessibility to work or go to class until the program is done.
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program come up with treatment schedule with set, measurable achievements in place to monitor progress.
- The time commitment required per week decreases as these milestones are met.
- The IOP is a better choice for addicts committed to refraining from drugs and alcohol, but at the same time want to work and continue everyday duties.
- To conduct counselling sessions, group therapy, relapse prevention education, and attendance in a 12-step or similar recovery support group the IOP may require multiple sessions for a few hours each week.
- Continuous Care
- Continuing care groups, for example Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous are continuous support assets to help an individual set their dedication to sobriety.
- Such support groups usually meet every week and are carried out under the care of a licensed therapist.
- Some groups have no restrictions in terms of who may attend while others will focus on people of a certain gender or age while others may consider the part of recovery being dealt with.
Advantages Of Non Residential Rehab
For gentle to direct addictions, outpatient recovery is normally a perfect treatment decision. These programs are more flexible and accessible than an inpatient program.
Please get in touch with us now if you or someone you love needs help determining what type of treatment program would be best for them on 0800 246 1509.
Outpatient rehab is considered for some big reasons which include
- Since you're ready to inhabit home amid outpatient treatment, you don't need to pay the expenses of cabin at an inpatient office - making it more moderate than inpatient.
- Outpatient programs are set to fit your schedule.
- For those individuals who cannot take breaks from work or be away from family for a long time, they are the ones who benefit the most.
- Family presence
- Loved ones can play an important role in a person's recovery from drug addiction and with outpatient treatment programs, it may be easier to be around your family.
Choosing The Ideal Rehab For You
It's not easy to decide which rehabilitation program will best serve the needs of a particular user. Be it the outpatient rehab treatment or any other type of treatment, it is essential to take the initial step towards recovery.